Gear reviews and "guitar player interviews". The Guitar Zombie is the fastest spreading blog about guitars, amps, effects and other stuff.

Monday, October 27, 2014

The Guitar Zombie will soon reach 6 000 followers, and goes for 10 000...

It has now been a few weeks since The Guitar Zombie launched and the blog has already close to 6,000 followers on Facebook. It is absolutely amazing. The goal is to reach 10,000 followers by Christmas this year. I have many interviews with known and unknown guitarists and lots of equipment to review the coming months. 

The Guitar Zombie
I keep getting feedback from guitarists from all over the world who give me suggestions on what they want the to read about, and I'm of course very grateful for that. Nothing is more important than this feed back.

If I reach 10,000 Zombie Readers, perhaps even 20,000, it will mean a lot to how The Guitar Zombie will be developed next year.

If you have tips or suggestions on how you think I should develop the blog I´m more than happy to hear from you, here on the blog or on www.facebook.com/theguitarzombie

Stay Zombied!

The Guitar Zombie

No comments:

Post a Comment